First Launchpad Announcement: zkDX

We know the community has been eagerly awaiting this moment! ๐Ÿš€

After nearly a year of development and improvement zkDX, in partnership with eZKalibur, will be launching its official token, $ZKDX.

zkDX's Token Sale will be a Farming Overflow, upholding the principles of fairness and decentralization, everyone will have an equal opportunity to participate in the Token Sale, with no VC holding any unlocked discounted tokens.


- ๐ŸŒ 8% of the $ZKDX supply, which is 80,000,000 $ZKDX in total, will be used for the auction, with a hardcap set at 272 ETH.

- ๐Ÿช™ Users can invest as much or as little as they want in the initial token offering, and their final allocation will be based on the amount of funds they invest in as a percentage of all funds put in by other users at the time the sale ends.
1. If more funds than the maximum hardcap are reached, users will receive back any leftover funds when they claim their tokens after the sale.
2. If less funds than the maximum hardcap are reached, we can decide to burn the leftover tokens or keep them for other purposes.

- ๐Ÿ’ธ Moreover, there is an extra farming incentive of 200,000 $ZKDX. This reward will be distributed among participants based on their investment time and share during the ILO.

- ๐Ÿ’ฐ 40% of the $ZKDX will be distributed to participants at TGE, while the remaining 60% of $ZKDX will be released over 6 months, with a monthly release rate of 10% to the participants.


  • 08:00 AM UTC Jan 20th - Jan 25th
    During this period, you will be able to join the sale on eZKalibur launchpad

  • 08:00 AM UTC Jan 28th
    40% $ZKDX are available to claim and token will launch on eZKalibur

  • 08:00 AM UTC Feb 16th โ€“ July 16th
    10% $ZKDX are available to claim monthly for 6 months

More about zkDX

Learn more about zkDX Tokenomics.

๐ŸŒ Website:

๐Ÿ“ฑ App:

๐Ÿฆ Twitter:

๐ŸŽฎ Discord:

Subscribe to eZKalibur
Receive the latest updates directly to yourย inbox.
Mint this entry as an NFT to add it to your collection.
This entry has been permanently stored onchain and signed by its creator.