The following changes will be made due to improvements.
Egg mints, item mints, item purchases, vaccine purchases, and upgrading costs are paid 50% from the locked balance and 50% from the unlocked balance. Mystery Basket opening costs are paid in full from the locked balance. If the lock balance is insufficient, it will be paid from the unlocked balance.
Purchase Rare Egg NFTs
Sold in ETH equivalent to 100 USD.
Add 90% of sales to liquidity for TWT price stability. The remaining 10% is used for team activities. This will reduce gas fees.
Buy a Rare Egg NFT on the market page and get 2 medicine and a vaccine for level C-E 30 tweets as an extra.
When you mint eggs, you have a twin’s chance to get two eggs at a certain rate. The use of special evolved birds increases the rate of twins.
The mint fee is paid 50% from the locked balance and 50% from the unlocked balance. The mint prices are as below.
The herb mint cost is 1,000 TWT. This fee is paid 50% from the locked balance and 50% from the unlocked balance.
Once an herb is minted, a 12-hour cool time is required before the next minting.
The probabilities are as below.
Mystery Basket Contents
Mystery basket opening cost is 1,000 TWT. All will be paid from the locked balance.
The contents of the mystery basket are as below.
TWT sale commission
A selling commission of 4.5% is charged when selling TWT on the DEX. These are stored in the treasury. Funds pooled in the treasury will be partly burned in bulk and partly for future game rewards etc. These also reduce gas fees.
Challenge to turn locked TWT into unlocked TWT
Due to legal concerns identified, implementation will be discontinued.
Vaccines Cool time
Once a vaccine is used, a 48-hour cool time is required before the next use.
We will update the whitepaper according to the above.