Today’s Jam Review features MetaCat, Metaverse data analysis and content navigation platform. We welcome all those who are committed to Web3 BUIDL to test, review and participate in helping these projects grow from product, to recruitment, to community, to funding.
Currently, MetaJam's Project Dashboard is still under development and is scheduled to go live by the end of April. So, please feel free to leave comments by clicking the Notion link on MetaJam's homepage.
Scouted by: M7e
What does your product do?
MetaCat focuses on metaverse platform data analysis and content navigation, and is committed to providing the most complete metaverse data analysis service and the best content navigation service to the public. MetaCat also co-founded WearableDao, which is dedicated to exploring new business forms of digital goods in the metaverse and more possibilities of creator economy in the Web3 context.
What unique value does your product features bring in?
- Metaverse Analytics: MetaCat continuously tracks and analyzes the data performance of mainstream metaverse platforms, providing users with data analysis covering metaverse platform content, traffic, transactions, and other dimensions. Unlike other metaverse data analysis platforms, MetaCat presents data analysis of virtual lands alone.
- Featured Builders: Relying on its data capabilities, MetaCat brings together outstanding builders/construction companies and their masterpieces active in various metaverse platforms. While providing players with recommendations for quality metaverse venues, it also provides a list of quality metaverse builders for business users.
- Metaverse Heatmap: A product between data analysis and content navigation. The data analysis provides a macro view of land prices through the map; the content navigation provides an intuitive way for players to find quality venues and events, in addition to being useful for understanding the value logic of different metaverse platforms.
- WearableDao: A joint initiative of MetaCat, MetaEstate, and Conflux Builders to combine their efforts to produce more quality content for the metaverse and explore the possibilities of digital consumer goods and virtual fashion in the metaverse.
What need/problem does your product meet/fix?
- Lack of trading platform specifically for metaverse land: As a high unit price commodity, the existing trading platform suffers from poor user experience, abstract presentation, and lack of data assistance; the existing NFT data analysis platform lacks a separate analysis service for virtual land.
- No closed loop of the positive feedback mechanism of metaverse content production: On the one hand, the quality content in the metaverse fails to reach users effectively; on the other hand, the metaverse lacks individuals or institutions that continuously produce quality content and practical channels of content monetization.
- Lack of an intuitive and comprehensive channel to understand the metaverse platform for the public
How does your product set aside from your competition?
MetaCat's competitors include WeMeta, MetaMetriks, Digital Landowners Society, Milk, Honey Estates, and Parcel, etc. All of them have products in metaverse land data analysis, but their differences lie in their understanding of the market, team background, and ecosystem resources. MetaCat is the only Asian team with a strong focus on metaverse content and continuous exploration of metaverse heat maps.
What’s your growth path in the short, mid, and long-term?
Q1, 2022: Cryptovoxels, Decentraland data analysis, quality content navigation, heatmap
- The Sommnium Space, The Sandbox heatmaps
- The Sommnium Space, The Sandbox, NFT worlds, Webb data analysis
- Metaverse leasing platform to be released with Cryptovoxels, Decentraland, and The Sandbox
- Explore other on-chain metaverse platforms besides Ethereum, and form data analysis charts & price heatmaps
- Collection of quality articles on metaverse platforms in Chinese and English
- Metaverse land valuation model
- MetaCat member value-added services - provide multi-dimensional and more detailed data services.
Q4, 2022: One-stop information and traffic aggregation place for metaverse platforms (all the information you want to know about metaverse is here):
- Information aggregation: quality building guide, leasing platform, land price traffic heatmap, quality wearable, transaction data fluctuation, article information, etc.
- Traffic aggregation: landowners and players, architects and construction demanders, renters and lessees, land buyers, investment banks, wearable buyers and providers, media, etc
- Broaden the depth and breadth of information about metaverse platforms on the website, so that different level users like junior and senior players can get what they need.
- Increase website exposure and further increase website browsing; explore the use of combined business models of advertising, NFT holding, and website browsing.
More discussion in the discord channel: