0x05Ce
February 22nd, 2022

Welcome to the Lobis Times - our community-run newsletter.

Dropping updates and alpha every two weeks.

0x05Ce
January 19th, 2022

Authors:  OhmlyFans, Raph, SCNightShade, Kiann, Tomato Soup

Envoy's addressing delegates from strategic partners in Parliament c. Jan 2022
Envoy's addressing delegates from strategic partners in Parliament c. Jan 2022

New Year, New Lobis!

The last few months have been challenging for most crypto investors, but 2022 is shaping up to be a year full of promise, particularly for Lobis, as governance broadly takes center stage.  And as the recent slate of announcements would suggest, we have responded accordingly and remained aggressive in our pursuit of major initiatives and partnerships – allowing Lobis to usher in the new year with renewed prospects, vigor, and excitement!  

0x05Ce
December 16th, 2021

Lore: Sophocles, Ajax “Aias” (/ˈeɪdʒæks/ or /ˈaɪ.əs/).

"Parliament in action" circa December 2021.
"Parliament in action" circa December 2021.

The time to $LOBI is now.

0x05Ce
December 9th, 2021
"They lose the day in expectation of the night, and the night in fear of the dawn." - Seneca
"They lose the day in expectation of the night, and the night in fear of the dawn." - Seneca

Lobis DAO is growing fast and needs dedicated Emissaries to help enable the community to grow and prosper. As per LIP-6, we are looking to recruit a team of 2-3 to continue taking care of our community through improved information sharing and engagement.

0x05Ce
December 6th, 2021
10 sLOBI, 5500 degens.
10 sLOBI, 5500 degens.

Calling all Designers, Artists, and Shitposters!

The long-awaited Lobis Branding Asset contest is live! This is an opportunity to become part of DeFi history.

Winning submissions will earn sLOBI and be minted into NFT’s with 70% of the royalties sent to creators. The remaining 30% is set aside to be used decided by the community.

0x05Ce
November 27th, 2021

Intro

In the First Envelope, we explored the purpose and values of Lobis. Since then we have launched and taken the first steps towards building a better future for us all.

credit: aleks#1295
credit: aleks#1295
0x05Ce
November 26th, 2021

Governance power - redefined.

In 48h Lobis bonded over $1,500,000 of FXS and $1,500,000 of CRV, totalling to $3,000,000 of governance bonds. This was the single fastest accumulation of CRV and FXS in DeFi, during that period. Benefiting Olympus DAO directly with the power to $LOBI in the DeFi ecosystem.

Another record set by Olympus and Lobis.

We now invite you to join us on the path to reclaiming DeFi, for the many, not the few.

0x05Ce
November 19th, 2021

Our Purpose and why we exist.

Lobis is an Approved Olympus fork (oh yes) specialized to ensure that OlympusDAO can participate in DeFi governance. The OHMies heard our voice and joined our cause. Check out our journey to approval here.

Two sides of the same coin; OHM as the currency, Lobis as the governor.

Together, by uniting OHM to the dollar and to the ecosystem, we set the platform for a new, decentralized world.

0x05Ce
November 19th, 2021

Our manifesto is a representation of our shared values. Our values define our actions.

To achieve our purpose, we place the ecosystem first.

You can read more about how we think and act below.