The $NEWO Dutch auction on MISO starts on Thursday, December 9th, 2021 at 8:30am EST. The auction ends after 24 hours or when all tokens are sold, whichever occurs first. When the auction ends, tokens from the Dutch auction will be eligible to be claimed.
Note: In a MISO Dutch auction, the price is set at a higher value per token than expected and descends over time, with the eventual price being settled on once all tokens have been sold. Please refer to MISO’s explanation of Dutch auctions for more information.
In order to participate, you’ll need enough $USDC to make your purchase and some $ETH to cover gas fees.
1. Visit the MISO Launchpad.
2. Click the “CONNECT” button in the top right corner.
3. Select the option to connect the wallet of your liking to MISO.
4. Ensure that your wallet is connected to the Ethereum Mainnet. If metamask is used, you will see a list of networks in the top right of your wallet.
5. In the left navigation bar, select “Marketplace” then “Live Sales.”
6. In the Live Sales Page, select the “New Order Sale”.
7. After selecting the New Order Sale, information about the Dutch auction and a countdown timer will be displayed.
8. In the “Commitment” section, there are two ways to set your bid. You can use the slider to determine the minimum $NEWO you’d like to receive or type in a value for the maximum $USDC tokens you’d like to commit.
The auction price will range from a minimum of 0.075 USDC to a maximum that will be soon announced. The final auction price will be determined based on the cumulative bids from participants.
9. Once you have decided how much you would like to commit, click the “APPROVE” button to bring up the transaction approval in your wallet. Your wallet will ask if you wish to allow MISO to spend and withdraw your USDC. Review the details carefully and confirm.
IMPORTANT: You need to APPROVE the transaction, then COMMIT your tokens.
10. After approving your transaction, you should see a pop-up on MISO saying your tokens have been sent with a link to Etherscan.
11. Once your wallet confirms that the transaction has been completed, you can then formally commit your tokens.
IMPORTANT: If you only approve your transaction but don’t commit the tokens, you will not have fully participated in the auction.
12. You have successfully participated in the $NEWO Dutch Auction! Come back when the auction ends to claim your tokens.
Note: Your tokens will be held securely by the auction contract until the auction ends. Please return when the auction ends on 10 December 2021 to claim your tokens.
After the auction ends on or before 8:30am Friday, 10 December 2021, it’s time to claim your tokens.
1. Return to the MISO launchpad.
2. In the left navigation bar, select “Marketplace” then “Past Sales.”
3. In the Past Sales Page, select the New Order Sale.
4. You should see a screen indicating that “This auction has been finalised.” If you don’t see this image, please wait and return later.
5. After a successful auction, MISO will calculate your amount of tokens based on the final sale price. You can claim your tokens by clicking the “CLAIM” button.
6. Your Wallet will pop up with a confirmation screen. Click to confirm.
7. You should see a pop-up on MISO saying your tokens have been sent with a link to Etherscan.
8. After they arrive in your wallet, MISO’s auction page should say “Congratulations! Your tokens have been claimed.”
9. Your tokens should automatically display in your Wallet. If you have trouble displaying your tokens, you may need to manually add them using the token address, which will be announced soon.
IMPORTANT: Please note all tokens for all sales and allocations will be sent after the Dutch auction ends. No matter which forum you use to obtain tokens, there will be a respective delay until the auction has completed before they are received.
In case of an unsuccessful auction, MISO will return your committed $USDC minus any fees incurred. In the rare case that the auction is not finalised by the creator, MISO will let any auction participant finalise after 14 days and reclaim their $USDC.
The terms and conditions of the $NEWO governance token can be found here.
Note: Beware there are many scams happening over Discord, Twitter, Telegram and other platforms. While the core team attempts to implement the best security measures including shutting down malicious actors - nothing is 100% foolproof. Stay vigilant, be wary of scams and alert the team when it comes to your attention. There is no $NEWO token trading on the market. New Order will NEVER do sudden announcements or early bird sales, etc. If it looks like a scam, chances are it is and you should be careful.
Disclaimer: This article is for information and discussion purposes only and remains subject to change. New Order and its affiliates (collectively, “New Order”) shall have no liability, and disclaim all liability, for losses or damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or any other kind of loss or damage) arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on the contents of this article, even if New Order has been advised of the possibility or likelihood of the relevant use, reference, or reliance or of damages arising therefrom. Neither this article nor any information contained in it shall form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with, any offer, commitment, or agreement whatsoever in any jurisdiction, including (without limitation) the United States. Without limiting the foregoing, neither this article nor the information contained in it shall constitute or form part of, and should it be construed as, an offer for sale or subscription for, or solicitation of any offer to buy or subscribe for, tokens issued by any New Order entity or any products or services offered by any New Order entity. Any offer or other opportunity to acquire tokens as described in this presentation will be made, and any potential purchaser should make its decision in respect of providing services to New Order and/or acquiring such tokens, solely on the basis of the information set forth in final documentation executed and delivered by the applicable New Order entity and the eligible token acquirer. This article contains no promises or guarantees, and should not be interpreted to contain any promises, guarantees, or warranties, by any New Order entity or personnel thereof regarding the design or launch of a decentralized autonomous organization, the design or issuance of any token, any software attendant to any of the foregoing, or the inherent or market-determined value of any token.