0x35b4
February 17th, 2022

All proceeds from this NFT sale will go towards giving cash to people living in extreme poverty. GiveDirectly is a non-profit that distributes cash from its donations, and is arguably the most effective charity in the world at doing this.

To prove that funds earned from this collection go to GiveDirectly, I collected the first NFT and withdrew the 0.03 ETH (~95 USD).

Here is the transaction record on Etherscan, showing that 97.5% of funds went to GiveDirectly’s Ethereum address. The other 2.5% went towards a fee that Mirror (hosting site) collects.