This document pretends to be a comprehensive (and of course constantly updated and outdated) compilation of many sources I have been using since I started in crypto in 2016. Most of the content is in 🇬🇧English, but since we wanted to share the knowledge with the audience that comes from Latin America, we have collected some resources in 🇪🇸Spanish as well.
We followed the awesome DeFi Developer Roadmap by
Cia_Officer as the main guidance for completing this work.Feel free to share, make contributions, deletions and critics to this document.We are all here to learn and build!
Every time you want to read something, ten brand new (and interesting) resources appear. Blockchain universe evolves at 100x speed light, and that causes an enormous anxiety… So, how can you learn faster or at least you can feel a real progress?
Perhaps something like the
get things done method might help:
- You want to learn, and don't know where to start. - Take 15 mins in the morning. - On a whiteboard or just a notepad, - Write it all down on a list, everything you want to learn. - Use those 15 mins to sort the items. - Mark them as critical, important, can wait, irrelevant. - Now: stick to the list. - Complete each task. The morning after, repeat the process.
There are almost unlimited, countless resources. And it is getting worse because as you probably heard, we are early. But
Cia_Officer published an excellent work that is really helpful:
- Intro to development - Web development - General development resources
- Official Ethereum tutorials - Learning platforms - DeFi learning - Solidity - dApp development - Security - Books - Paid courses - Youtube channels - The Rust language
- Tools and samples - Challenges
- EVM articles - Podcasts - NFT - L2
- News - Other resource compilations (like this one)
🇬🇧 English language is a must, without it, there is a great chance of NGMI!